Building Positive and Productive Teams
“In organizations, real power and energy is generated through relationships. The patterns of relationships and the capacities to form them are more important than tasks, functions, roles, and positions.” Margaret Wheatley
This team coaching process sets the stage for teams to safely discover the unspoken complexities that exist between them so they can design together the behaviours that will support success, positive relationships, and high performance productivity. This work focuses on growing their awareness of the team relationship and communication patterns that will help individual team members create breakthrough results.
Teams are a System
The dynamic that goes on between all team members has a life and energy of its own, and is separate from the individuals. This system, any system, is about relationships. Most systems are composed of unconsciously designed relationships. Relationships just happen.
Teams can learn to notice and articulate their system. Once the dynamics are revealed, the team can then consciously design and build a system that leads to creating right relationships that build healthy, strong, resilient, positive, and productive teams.
We coach teams to:
- Make the time to find their team’s sweet spot.
- Discover and unlock their natural strengths – individually and collectively.
- Strengthen trust, respect, and camaraderie so they continue to grow as a team.
- Slow down and breathe, in order to consciously create their future plan.
- Be accountable not only for their results but how they treat each other in the process.
- Drive more revenue.